You are all green with envy part II

Monday, July 17, 2006

Guess what else Malach is in possession of . . .
Beyond Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue, Malach is also in possession of another rare and cool thing. Known collectively as the "Who Wants to Die" Elmo. Evidently the manufacturer of this book (Potty Time With Elmo) put in some type of cheap ass soundboard subpar audio compression, and instead of the phrase sounding like "Uh Oh, Who wants to go" . . . it says 'Uh Oh, Who wants to die!". Check out the YouTube Video on it from Malach's Favorite News Station Boston's Channel 7 News (somewhere between news, tabloid, and MTV).



I suppose Murk and I will have to now interview Elmo about this on the next podcast. It also just proves the Cap'ns point in his latest WoW post about Children's Television.

WoW, helping you males teens makes sense of puberty.
Today's seach hit phrase of the day is:
is it okay to get an erection from hugging
You see, WoW does perform an essential public service.

I am Malach and who's ready to die?

22 comments:

Christopher said...

Okay, I'll comment.

Malach, you're AWESOME!!!

More ass kissing from Mucks, I see. Typical.

Toyi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Toyi said...

I hope is just a confusion, I don't want homicidal kids around me... I wonder why that went to her closet.
We monitor what the kids in the house read and watch... crazy things never walk into the house unless some random people gift to them (Like neighbors) those things given that don't fit our standards just hang for 1 day in the house then they disappear, kids don't even realize when they are gone, certainly those things don't go to our closet, they go to the trash can.

Christopher said...

I was being sarcastic, SpaceFarme/Captain Underpants. But, as I know from our limited email contact, you don't have any clue what that means...

So, go smell a bicycle seat.

twas a gift, and how do you know what the book says before you press the button? Is that part of your Jesus powers?

How could I understand anything from your emails? They're usually all about you and Malach The Amazing (as you call him) and, quite often, they make no sense. I would imagine it's because you're drunk when you type them...

Christopher said...

Apparently SpaceFarmer thinks I drink a lot. Enough for him to keep saying the same thing over and over and over...

I bet you that you overquote famous lines from movies too.

What are you, Hobbs von Wackamole Junior?

what line from what movie did I quote, Murk?

Christopher said...

No, silly fake queer...

You use the same insults over and over...

or, at least I did for that one day. of course, only because they continually applied that day.

sorry, did those sentences use too many syllables for you?

i'll give you time...

Hobbs, Muckhs is just jealous because he's a lonely asshole and we're not.

Christopher said...

Hobbs might be less lonely. Sure. But at least I don't go home to an empty house with three other people in it like you do.

At least my house doesn't bubble up my own shit in the back yard.

Christopher said...

You win.

yup.

Christopher said...

For now.

Do you have smoke alrams, bitch?

Oh, Christ. Whatever.

Like I always say about you, Muchs: I'm not sorry and you're not that important.

I am not amazing, I am super amazing

AMEN TO THAT!

Toyi said...

"So, go smell a bicycle seat"

^OMG that was so funny lol

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0