Mel Gibson DUI Police Report

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yesterday I had a little bit of fun with the Mel Gibson DUI arrest. I imagined that someone as powerful and famous as Mel Gibson would have to be acting pretty extreme to actually be arrested. I am sure that on a daily basis throughout our great land that the rich, powerful, and famous are given a wink and a nod for illegal behavior - if they are able to treat the officer with a modicum of polite behavior. I know I've been given a "warning" instead of a ticket just because I was honest, respectful, and contrite when talking to the officer. And hell, I'm not even a D-List internet celebrity.

So it was with no surprise that I read about the actual Los Angeles County Sherrif Department's (LASD) police report. You can read the full story here and you can try to read the mangled scanned version of the actual original police report here.

I'll wait while you read the story.

OK, great to have you back. Good read? I think Mel Gibson owes Deputy Mee an apology. I'd also like to say that the Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain who forced Deputy Mee to censor his original report need to grow a pair and wear the badge like it means something more than kowtowing to a movie star.

I certainly hope that all of the information provided by Deputy Mee, the DUI, the attempt to flee from custody, and the out of control verbal and physical behavior is presented to the Los Angeles County District Attorneys Office.

8 comments:

The Angry Piper said...

Wow. I honestly didn't realize he was such a dick.

I did, but seems he is also nuts!

bilderburg is getting to him!

Toyi said...

wow I didn't know police reports were allowed to go public, honestly o-0

Christopher said...

Brilliant minds are often left in shambles by their own ill conceived notions. Look at me! The only difference between Mel and me is that he's super rich, good looking, hates Jews (I love them, especially the Captain's wife) and Mel has made something of himself... mainly, made an ASS of himself.

Vicky Drake said...

I typed it out--search engines can't read badly-scanned handwriting!
Mel Gibson DUI Arrest Report

Lousysearchenginesnogoodfornothing..

Oh! Thanks Vicky!

Vicky Drake said...

You're welcome--it was the most fun I've had all year...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0