And so, my children...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006


....another day has come to an end in the Land of the Wand of Wonder. We hope you enjoyed your time here today, and feel all the better for visiting. I'm sure you enjoyed our lovely discussions on adult and childrens television, our informed opinions on CNN and the government, our caption contest, and our thought provoking article on obesity in America. I know you all had a wonderful time watching the beautiful relationship developing between Dr. Murk and Captain Flak Paperpants. I know I did! Be sure to tune in tomorrow for yet another fun filled day, here at WOW. I'm Grandma Peterson, beloved matriarch here at WOW, and I just want to remind you that I Love You.

I'd like to leave you with a piece of heartwarming entertainment that I like to call: "Miss Monster goes to Catholic School." Some of you may have enjoyed this little program before, but for those who haven't, I'm sure you'll learn a valuable moral lesson, and be all the better for it. Remember, Grandma Loves You!



5 comments:

Christopher said...

BORING!

Christopher said...

Me? No no no. I've got enough trouble right now.

Anonymous said...

yeah you do. watch it, boy, or grannie will get pissed at you!

Toyi said...

oh grannies could be and they could aim very well throwing you their sandal in a chase.

Just you wait, Murk. I'm going to you a lot of trouble.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0