Bazoo, The Soul Eater

Friday, July 28, 2006

This is the sweetest card art ever made. How can something as lame as yugioh spawn such a beautiful creture? Let's see why this thing kicks so much ass.


He's Fat. And I mean really fat. You know why he's fat? He eats SOULS!!!!!!!! He's eating one right now. And he has such a shiny, purple coat. And he has horns and gold hair. He's like a King of Baboons. And how does he get this souls you might ask? He rips them out from your kneecap. The more he eats, the more powerful he comes. Soon Bazoo will rule the world.................

5 comments:

Kinda of looks like Eduardo from Fosters . .. wow, I just emascualted the thing.

Choas_Dragoon said...

Does Eduardo eat souls?! I didn't think so...........

Toyi said...

He looks like a lovely creature... I will have to look it in action!
Same happens with my Saint Seiya Naughty boys...they look cute but they are deadly grrr

Choas_Dragoon said...

.............I don't want to know toyi. lol

Souls taste like chicken.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0