Sabotage!!!

Monday, July 24, 2006

.....Not that any of you would notice, but The Greater Good mysteriously went down this weekend. WHY, I don't know. I tried to add one thing to the template, but as my home internet connection isn't the hottest, I gave up and moved on, not saving any changes that I did. Log on yesterday, and I get a blank screen! The Illuminati must be pissed at me or something. Anyways, I'm back up, but I've lost all my template edits. Just wanted to let those of you who probably didn't visit the blog, but if you did and noticed it was gone, I didn't pull it, and now its back.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

I noticed it yesterday morning. I just figured you went all SpaceFarmer on us and deleted your blog. I was like "Damn! I'm in their heads, bitch!" I was freaking stoked!

Ah well...

But seriously. Good to have you back, NOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

80'S JOKES RULE!

Yes! That was so extreme.

Blogger was having server issues, there was a message blogger was going to be down yesturday. That why having a blog on a website is useful

Speaking of thngs going down, MySpace has been down since yesterday!

Yeah, i know it went down, and it took everything I had with it. well, template wise
bitches.

i gotta get that site up soon!

Christopher said...

Yes! I think Hobbs needs a site at this point.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0