A Quick Do It Yourself Project

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I recently redid my bathroom. I figured some of you aspiring home improvers would like a little tutorial on fixing up a bathroom, so here it is:

First, remove unnecessary crap like the ugly sink and scrape some crap off the wall and fix some of the wall with that stuff.




















Then, throw a garbage bag on the pipes and paint the wall.
















Next, put in a new sink. This will replace the old sh*tty sink you took out. Put up a towel rack and one of those things that go ever the plug. Put in some baseboards too.

















Last, hang a mirror and put some more crap in, like a rug and some table from Pier One that someone gave you. Put some crap on that too.

















VOILA!!!

See how easy it is to do the work yourself? And I saved like $50,000 by doing it all by myself and with no help from Mrs. Dr. Murk, who's only comment was "Well, there's a bunch of drips on that part of the baseboard."

Nice. Nice honey. Real f*cking nice...

20 comments:

Toyi said...

uhm, I like the sink but I don't like that furniture on the left!

The furniture on the left is a built in cabinet. Good Bob Villa.

Christopher said...

Um, well Toyi... you are welcome to send me a few hundred buck to replace it seeing as how it came with the bathroom and I need the storage space. If you want to send the money, I'll give you my Paypal account.

Man. All women. "It's not like the Hotel f*cking Bellagio or some sh*t like that...

Yeah, thanks for appreciating all my hard work, you sauce pan.

Nice work, Murk. Now we know who to call to install the secret webcams.

Toyi said...

Oh I don't mean to flater you at all, I just think that my interior decorator persona popped out lol

I admit is a little hard corner to deal with because is not easy to balance the sink to the left with it, uhm let see

what about a corner bar in the bathroom? lol
http://www.homedecorators.com/images/items/detail/m4029100120.jpg
or something same height of the sink to balance the wall a little bit so you don't get the impression that the big furtiture is going to fall on your head (A little gree will not hurt either)oh and also has a clock lol
http://www.homedecorators.com/images/items/detail/m4014810550.jpg
or this one, I sort of like it
http://www.homevisions.com/hvprod/assets/product_images/33740_f.jpg

oh I better stop or I can go on all night long, BTW I studied Architectural Design and I just got a little excited

Christopher said...

Actually, where you see the little table on the right, there's going to be a window. On the table will be a vase with flowers.

The window will be at the same level as the window.

Angry Vet... Secret Webcams? Okay, you lost me...

Anonymous said...

Nice job Murk
but, you missed a spot

The Gspot?

Murk, you did such a good job, it's really turning me on. I mean it! It's HOT-T-T-T! Nice work.

You can sugar my asstank anytime, pal.

Tainted~Love said...

Dr. Murk I think it's just wonderful! Women just always look and see "what more can be done". But I think it's a wonderful start. *smiles*

holy fuckin' broken blog. Is anyone else having issues posting and publishing?

Christopher said...

What?

i find it interesting that it says there are only 4 comments on this post

Anonymous said...

NO! NO! GUY, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please kill me.

Blogger is having issues

YOU HAVE ISSUES.

The Angry Piper said...

I love women. Especially the unconditionally supportive ones.

Nada said...

Careful Murk, home renovations are a dangerous and addictive pastime. Sure it always starts with just a bathroom. Then, before you know it, you're putting in a helipad on the roof.

http://www.orichalcum.net/blog/category/homestead/

Toyi said...

Angry piper... uhm you mean married women? lol

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0