And I think to myslef . . .

Thursday, July 20, 2006

What a Wonderful World.
It nice to see that the US Marine Corp smells. You think this government would provide deodorant to our troops, or at least some Axe Body Spray. This poor little girl, having to deal with the manly musk of sweaty desert evacuation. After this photo was shot, a reporter asked here why she was holding her nose. She just kind of looked blankly at him and vomited on his shoes.

The soldier upon seeing this tossed here to the ground, defecated on her, placed a life sized cut out of Lynndie England pointing at her, took her pic and sent it to Hill TV.

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!
Especially since soon my drug fueled NPH automobile antics might soon cause a death.

The Wonders of Wikipedia.
I hate Wikipedia, I love Wikipedia. I have the same relationship with Wal Mart. I mean, where else can you learn to build a dry ice bomb? Learn effective ways of suicide? Learn some new profanity? Learn some new sex moves? Yeah Wikipedia is useful. Even though none of you can get right crap in there.

The worst Webcomic on the Web.
I found it . . . Spamtoons. Read it, I could not find one that was funny, nor enjoyable. The art is atrocious, the writing even worse. BAD! I mean this is so bad it makes me angry.

Beryl, and Portugee Man-O-Wars.
So now that Malach is working a 4 day work week, the family is going to the beach tomorrow. Between TS Beryl and the Portuguese Man-O-War invasions, this should be fun.

Speaking of the Portuguese.
Be afraid, very afraid. Hobbs turn up the speakers and dance to scare co-workers. The Feast actually has the destinction of being in the Guinness Book of World Records for two things. The "largest Portuguese celebration in the world", and the "most alcohol consumed in a weekend".

A Question of my WoWees.
1. How long would the pole have to be to touch Pamela Anderson?

I am Malach, and I love my Portugees!

10 comments:

Mmm... the manly musk of sweaty desert evacuation.

Oh, and...
http://cannonballaction.blogspot.com/2006/07/he-might-be-seein-dead-people-in.html

i wouldn't even want to hold a stick that comes in contact with Pamela Anderson. Ewww

So Hobbsie, didja scare your coworkers?

Toyi said...

I know what will touch her... Lion'O's sword of Omens YEAH!!!

i didn't hear any music, Mal!

i take it back Mal, i just wasn't patient enough.

yes, they all looked quite confused!

You need to pick up some wild Portuguese Dancing, next time I see you I'll give you some moves.

Hojo said...

If you notice, no Spamtoons even have a user rating which means nobody even cared enough to say how much they hated it.

sounds good malach.

i will say this, i do like spamtoons idea of making up an comic to personify the stupid spam we all get. Great concept. Sadly, the execution is probably worse than the spam itself

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0