Does This Sound Like You?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Passive Aggressive is a term that is misused by many people. Usually those people only know the term because their therapist threw it at them when they were being passive aggressive. So, in order to avoid confusion, I've ripped off the following stub.

Common signs of Passive-aggressive personality disorder:

There are certain behaviors that help identify a passive-aggressive.

Ambiguity
Avoiding responsibility by claiming forgetfulness
Blaming others
Chronic lateness and forgetfulness
Complaining
Does not express hostility or anger openly
Fear of competition
Fear of dependency
Fear of intimacy
Fears authority
Fosters chaos
Intentional inefficiency
Making excuses and lying
Obstructionism
Procrastination
Resentment
Resists suggestions from others
Sullenness

A passive-aggressive may not have all of these behaviors, and may have other non-passive-aggressive traits.


So, in essence, everyone is passive aggressive. Have a nice day!

12 comments:

And I am their king!

i mabye don't remember that its your fault and i forgot that man you suck and i'm not really mad at you but cut it out i'm better than you i don't need you or love you and you have no power over me you're all going to die i'm not doing nothing hey man i'm busy i'm in your way i'll do it later i can't believe you would do that don't give me advice bitch i'm kinda depressed.

Christopher said...

I'm a police man.

Fuck tha' Police!

Toyi said...

Oh C'mon, those are human characteristics... hear this out
Resentment
Fear of intimacy<< lol
Complaining
Blaming others << OMG we always do that lol

That is nuts!! that is why I always say that the day you walk into a psycologist office, you will never be sane again!!! lol

Christopher said...

So, I should go to the psyychologist?

Just as You back will never be cured going to a chiropractor

Toyi said...

oh never Murk never, I haven't, I have the psycologist at home lol (No kidding)

Christopher said...

I AM a psychologist... jeez. Do I need to give out free steaks with these jokes to get a laugh or what?

Toyi said...

you don't need to give free steaks, just use the laughing therapy, or try to hear your inside voices, maybe you will find a comedianone.

Christopher said...

NO!!!!!!!!

Toyi said...

But be carefull, last night I was checking the Health Channel and this squizofrenic guy pushed an ice breaker through his ear, to shut the voices he was hearing wow.. I don't want to be in his feet... or yours.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0