WoW CONTEST: Ask Richard Dreyfuss!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Ok, so tomorrow Richard Dreyfuss is coming to my office and I will get the chance to meet and spend some time with him. During that time, I plan on talking to him about Close Encounters, Jaws, What About Bob and more.

Here's what's in it for you:

If you could ask Richard Dreyfuss anything... and I do mean ANYTHING... what would you ask him?

If I like your question (and I have no ground rules or expectations) not only I will ask him and get you the answer, but I will tell him that YOU asked me to ask HIM. So, on some roundabout once-removed sort of way, you'll meet him too. Well, kind of. Not really. You get the idea though.

Are you in?

If so, post your question(s) in the comments section!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Dreyfuss, can you tell the diferrence between red delicious Apples and thos other kind that taste just like them? My mom can, but I have no clue.

Toyi said...

Mr. Dreyfuss, could you tell me what is causing Latin American to collapse economically & socially?

Dear Richard Dreyfus,
What does Roy Scheider's Taint smell like?

Love and kisses,
Malach the Merciless.

Anonymous said...

Legend of Zelda is a fucking videogame that is beneath my comment. People who are fixated on video games and blithely go along with this administration have had too much cock in their ass.

Impeach Bush. See my link. Next question.

Anonymous said...

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=%5CPolitics%5Carchive%5C200602%5CPOL20060217a.html

Dear Mr. Dreyfuss,

In February, you stated that the impeachment of President Bush was a cause worth fighting for. If the Democrats win a majority in the House in November, do you think this is a real possibility? Or would this further the perception that Democrats simply complain about issues, but don't take a lead on resolving issues?

Thanks,
AV

Christopher said...

I forget my question... help.

He is in the building and I expect to see him within a few minutes.

Pull your pants up.

So uh, what happened?

Dreyfuss saw his hot coworker and decided to talk to her instead.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he'd have responded if you asked him about Richard Dreyfuss FACTS!:

Richard Dreyfuss Facts!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0