Couple of Hump Day Jokes!!!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Golfer Joke
A guy out on the golf course takes a high speed ball right in the crotch. Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground. He finally gets himself to the doctor. He says, "How bad is it doc? I'm going on my honeymoon next week and my fiancé is still a virgin in every way." The doc said , "I'll have to put your penis in a splint to let it heal and keep it straight. It should be okay next week."So he took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4-sided bandage and wired it all together. It was an impressive work of art.

The guy mentions none of this to his girlfriend. They marry and on their honeymoon night in the motel room, she rips open her blouse to reveal a gorgeous set of breasts. This was the first time he ever saw them. She says, "You are the first, no one has ever touched these breasts." He pulls down his pants, whips it out and says, "Look at this, it's still in the CRATE!"
~*~*~*~*~*~

Hockey vs. Sex
It's legal to play hockey professionally.

The puck is always hard.
The protective equipment is reusable.
It lasts a full hour.
You know you're finished when the buzzer sounds.
Periods last only 20 minutes.A 2-on-1 and a 3-on-1 is not uncommon.
You can count on it at least twice a week.
Your parents cheer when you score.
You can tell your friends about it afterwards.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Man & Woman
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. One day he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears. "You know what? You have been with me all throught the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side ...You know what?"
"What dear?" she asked gently.
"I think you're bad luck. Get the fuck away from me."

6 comments:

Ahhh, sanity returns to WoW care of Shimmer Love! I loved the last one.

Tainted~Love said...

Thanks Malach!

Toyi said...

I liked the last one!! lol

Hojo said...

Shimmer: Making every Wednesday just that much better.

Shimmer next joke has to be something like this:

So a Captain and a Doctor walk into a internet chat room . . .

Tainted~Love said...

LOL ...okay Mal I'll try my hardest!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0