Children's entertainment frightens me as well...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

....with all these articles on childrens television, it seemed appropo to share this with you all. For some reason or another, at work I have been receiving emails promoting this live show for kids. In my real work, I've bought tickets for a number of people, which is likely why I am receiving these emails. However, it is the content of the emails that scare me. I've heard of Wiggles and all that, but what the HELL IS THIS???


WHAT THE HELL IS A DOODLEBOP?

8 comments:

Toyi said...

oh they are scary...

The Doodlebops can be best described as the Wiggles meets Zoobilee Zoo meets Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Awful, awful show.

i think they are best described as a bad acid trip after eating some spoiled seafood.

The Doodlebops are yet another example of gay pride Canadian programming.

It's really fucking annoying.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

MUST CUT MY WRISTS!!!

Choas_Dragoon said...

That show is the reason why suicide rates are up in children +5

Hojo said...

It looks like a rainbow serial raped an orphanage.

Toyi said...

The evil clown reencarnaded.. run run for your life... pretty boys!!!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0