Cap'n Crap

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Billy Connolly is laughing at you.



...and you can't do a
fucking thing about it.

HAHAHAHA! Stapled tie + wake up!!! That's a good one.
(IDK what happened to this post, but there was no image nor HTML in the post)

This just in from C.O.N.D.I.


"Oh, lordy, lordy, it is so hot in here!"

Pokia? I hardly knowiya.
HOORAY!

The day has finally come! My
Pokia has arrived.

You... you... don't have a Pokia? Wow.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Ok, here is my Pokia attached to my LG F7200 GSM Cingular Mobile Communications Unit.















This is me using my new Pokia and acting very serious: (actually, I was pretending to call The President.)















This is my desktop image on the phone itself: (which, by the way, has a classic old phone bell ringer sound as the ringtone.)









You need to be ON BALLS.

Seriously.

Get with the program.

This made me smile.





Listen to this.

I LOVE IT!

"It was to a point, where I actually had an appendix rupture because of telemarketing calls."





HEY! MALICKMYBALLS!
I bet you'll like this.

HELL YEAH!

Fini?

20 comments:

Ahh, my headache has been reduced.

Ok, so we have a new Malach rule, I see.

There was HTML on that post, by the way. It was an embedded YouTube link.

But, whatever. Thanks for being a fuckhead administrator and doing whatever YOU think is right.

Typical.

Half the fun of these posts is the comments. Thanks for deleting them too.

HEY! I'M MALACH THE FUCKHEAD AND I CALL ALL THE SHOTS!!! HEEEHAAA!!! WOOHOOO!!!

Now, I'm going to post twice as much. FUCK O.

Of course, there is probably a logical reason for all of this.

BUT I DON'T CARE, FUCKO!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! FUCKO!

FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO! FUCKO!

There was no HTML in the post, if there was, I would have added it.

BULLSHIT! You did it out of SPITE or SPRITE, depending on your level of thirst.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My guess is you'll start censoring or deleting my posts next.





FUCKO. This is SO Murk.

Yeah, cause I am the most Spiteful person that ever lived. How did you guess?

Yo Momma told me!

SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO! SPITEFUL FUCKO!

Your silly.

TEE HEE HEE

Tainted~Love said...

What's wrong with the Captain btw? Did my "men" jokes cut to the heart?

There is nothing wrong with the Cap'n. He's just an unbalanced, heavily medicated, dangerous mo'fo. HELL YEAH!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0