Happy Groping...

Friday, July 21, 2006


....our Idiot in Chief is at it again. This time, he's groping foreign nationals. For those of you who don't know, during the G8 summit, and without apparent provocation, or even the gleeful look of a merry prankster, GW sauntered up behind German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and began rubbing her shoulders. She quickly, and with a look of revulsion, shrugged him off. Look at his face. More the face of a sex offender than a jokester. Now, of course Hobbs here thinks Bush was slipping some government secrets down the back of her shirt (and her reaction was to hide that little love note), but I'll let you be the judge. You can watch the video (narrated by Jon Stewart on the Daily Show) here.

One question I ask is, what is with all the groping going on by world leaders? First Putin, and now This? Things are just getting stranger and stranger.

15 comments:

HAHAHAHA! Randy Quaid...

Toyi said...

OMG!! BUsh get away lol

Christopher said...

Are Bush and Putin having some sort of secret 'perv off' with The Pope as judge?

I heard he whisper Adolf Hitler rally chants in her ear. CNN to told me that.

Toyi said...

Do you think smart women turn him on?

Choas_Dragoon said...

man, that picture of putin should be our banner. It's in every post...

Tainted~Love said...

Everyone needs to be groped at one time or another! (gropes Toyi while she isn't looking) See that wasn't so bad! ~smooches~

Tainted~Love said...

Awww bennie ....take a chill pill! ~smooches~

Move to Utah bennie

Mein frauline, you look tense; I think you could use:

a massage.

*cue bass guitar*

Toyi said...

gropes? I don't know the meaning of that word but by the posts I can see that is something crazy.

dictionary.com toyi
to grope someone means to grab, fondle, caress.....i'm getting excited

Toyi said...

oh helloooooo hobbs! I did read the meaning (BTW I actually had to go find what "fondle" meant in order to have the complite idea), well since Shimmer said it I believe there is nothing I can do... you guys sinned already!

oh wait I can tell you something!! HEY REPENT OF YOUR DIRTY THOUGHTS OR YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!!

^how was that?

Tainted~Love said...

Hell can't handle me Toyi! ~WEG~

Toyi said...

but you have never been there o-0

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0