Why no posts yesterday?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Huh?
Well Blogger went Kablooey for most of yesterday, sorry. It is up today. I noticed the Angry Veteran has a draft waitng to be published . . . it is interesting and funny. AV, copy, delete it and make a new post so it will appear above this one.

For you Orbit fans.
CO:TCG.com is starting to develop. It is going to be a fun long term project, perhaps a bit of a recreation of Cartoon Orbit, a bit MySpace thrown in, article about online games, perhaps a unique game, and more. I am working with Chris, the brains behind the Massive Cartoon Orbit Archival Project. I believe our goal is host his site at CO:TCG for free, were started last night by loading over 9000 orbit .swf images onto the site. Stay tuned.

I am Malach signing off!

8 comments:

Christopher said...

I didn't post yesterday because I saw Neil Patrick Harris.

I didn't post yesterday because I was neutralizing a dirty bomb in downtown London. Those North Koreans and their international hijinks, I tell ya.

Toyi said...

what? posting yesterday? well do you think a Christian person can't have a busy Saturday? lol

Christopher said...

You're Christian? Never would have known. Funny world.

Murk, thanks for the advice. It's up.

Toyi said...

oh yes Murk I am funny...

Christopher said...

Can a man have sex AND type comments? Yes he can. If that man is Dr. Murk!

Toyi said...

Has longest she is not seating on the keyborad I don't see why not, yet I think women are better in that area.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0