Stool Sample is proud to present . .

Friday, October 20, 2006

The Reading Room
Our new hosted fiction directory. It is now up. Along with the long running, but little update Lying . . . is two new series. Choatic Thoughts presents the fiction and fanfics of our own Choas Dragoon. Already up is his X Men fanfic Armageddon. Additionally, and relatively soon (maybe tonight) the Tales of WoW will be up, reprinting the classic stories of the WoW by the Angry Piper. Follow my feed for updates.

UPDATE AND EDIT
Tales of WoW is now loaded. I put up the WoW Family Picnic, parts one and two, as I feel this is a good intro to the characters, the rest to come at a later date!

I am Malach and that was just the Mother of all quickies, but I got a second wind.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0