Protectin the People, Part 2

Saturday, October 28, 2006

HI! IT DOCTER MURK HERE AND DIS POST IS FO TH PEOPLE WHO NEED TO SHADDUP! I WIN THE HIGH SCHOOL DEBATE CLUB AND AM SO SMART. I AM ALWAYS RIGHT AN AM HERE TO SAVE YOU OKAY?

DUH, VOTE FOR CANDIDATES WHO DON'T LIKE TAXES! YEAH YEAH! AND UH... UH... PUT YOUR FEET RIGHT ONTO THE FIRE WHEN CAMPING TO GET YOUR HEART WARMER OUT YOU SNARKY!!!

Oh, bah.

I can't do this anymore.

You try to entertain with an exagerated persona, and rant about non-issues and mke up facts and STILL there are some post graduate degree morons with old grudges against people I've never met that insist on bashing me to prove a point. Well, maybe it's time I protected you all from them.

Look, fair readers, there are political minded people who have no sense of humor on this blog that want me destroyed and defamed. They want you to wallow in their cold vulcan intellect, yet buy into their sappy liberal agenda. I must now inform you that this is all crap.

Politics is a dog and pony show, only the dog left after taking a crap, and you are the pony that's eating it. Now the agents of the enemy will post to this blog again and say science and democracy rule!!! BUT, it's all a lie. Lies lies lies. You are all being kept down.

Oh, and let's not forget our faith based sisters who will swear by Jesu's healing hand or their wiccan stone circles that faith fixes everything. They will also tell you Bush is a moron.

Seriously.

Remember when Clinton was embroiled in scandal? It was the same damn thing. Everybody was hypnotized by the political train wreck and buzz word like integrity and honest were thrown about like a child at a Wal Mart family picnic.

Politics, science and religion are all crap.

But hey, what do I care? You want to worship science or pay Jesus to mow your lawn, go right ahead.

There ARE two camps in America. To talk of a huge invisible majority of enlightened and yet religious people is just bullheaded nay saying. Especially when most of you, before I said this, were calling most religious people idiots, and scowling when it was proposed that faith and tolerance thereof might be a good idea.

I am Dr. Robert J. Murk, that is Protecting the Poeple, and if you don't believe me, flip back and forth between CNN and Fox News for a few hours.

Amen and may Sir Isaac Newton bless you all.

The preceding post is completely a freaking joke so calm the fuck down.

10 comments:

I thought the Clinton thing was rediculous, there were much more meatier things to go after him on than an affair.

Dr. Mantodea said...

Murk, for fuck’s sake, shut up already. Stop this pussy ass posting where you feel the need to tell everyone “It’s all in good fun, why are people yelling at me, boo hoo hoo!”

If you want to be an obnoxious prick persona, stick with it and stop switching back and forth with “It’s just a joke! It’s just a joke! Not the face! Not the face!”

We get it. You’re a joke. But even if the clown at a party says something, sometimes that give some of us and idea about a topic WE want to post about. And since we are contributors we get to post too.

Now shut up clown, and let us post shit without you always getting your panty is a twist because you think people are taking you too seriously.

Honestly man, we don’t.

We don’t take you seriously at all.

Christopher said...

So, should I just delete Owen's post? Seeing as how it couldn't possibly be taken seriously?

Owen was serious. How dare you speak for him! He's obviously offended and I wanted to show him it was all cool by posting this wonderful response.

By the way, you are one of those people I was referring to.

At least Owen doesn't resort to nonsense like you.

Dr. Mantodea said...

Owen is one of those nansy pansies who doesn’t have the balls to just put a cap in the ass of annoying wannabe conservatives like you.

When the revolution comes, putzes like him will be gunned down in the crossfire while trying to tell everyone to stop a think a moment. Once my side wins, I'll build a nice memorial statue to him. And I'll be sure to plant it in the concentration camp courtyard that I’ll build just for people like you.

Dr. Mantodea said...

Oh and let me just end by saying I'm only kidding. It's a joke, stop being so serious and get over yourselves already.

Joke, I was joking. Get it?

Seriously, I was joking.


No really. That was joke, the part about me joking, yeah that. That was the joke.

Christopher said...

I'll stop posting. I'll just sit in the back and not bother anyone.

Christopher said...

Naw...

You and Owen should get a room at the Capri Motel for an hour.

Dr. Mantodea said...

Naw, Can't do that since I already have a date with your wife at the Moby Dick Motel.

Christopher said...

WRONG! She's at the King's Inn! Ha! Caught you in a lie!

Mantis Lies! Mantis Lies!

I perfer the Capri

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0