Hump Day Jokes

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A southern minister was completing a temperance sermon. With great expression, he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."
With even greater emphasis, he said, "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."
And finally, he cried, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river." Sermon complete, he then sat down.
After a few moments, the song leader stood very cautiously and announced with a smile, "For our closing song, let us sing Hymn #365: 'Shall We Gather at the River'."

*~*~*~*~*~*

A guy comes walking into a bar with a turtle in his hand. The turtle's one eye is black and blue, two of his legs are bandaged, and his whole shell is taped together with duct tape.
The bartender looks at the guy and asks: "What's wrong with your turtle?"
"Not a thing," the man responds, this beat up turtle is faster than your dog!"
"Not a chance!", replies the barkeep.
"Okay then, says the guy... you take your dog and let him stand at one end of the bar. Then go and stand at the other end of the room and call your dog. I'll bet you $500 that before your dog reaches you, my turtle will be there."
So the bartender, thinking it's an easy $500, agrees.
The bartender goes to the other side of the bar, and on the count of three calls his dog.
Suddenly the guy picks up his turtle and throws it across the room, narrowly missing the bartender, and smashing into the wall and says - "I WIN... Told you it'll be there before your dog!"

*~*~*~*~*~*

Winnie and Piglet walked in the forest.
Say, let's open a shop, said Winnie.
Great! But what will we sell? Honey?
No, that's exactly what we'll buy. We'll sell pork.

&

Eeyore walked in the forest and saw Piglet lying there without one leg and one eye...
Oh Piglet, what's happen to you, poor thing?
I bet Winnie one eye that he couldn't tear my leg off...
~not my best ...but oh well! Wicked Love to All~

6 comments:

I loved them all!

Tainted~Love said...

YAY... I thought they were ...terrible! But I couldn't resist the Winnie ones ...hehehe

And I wanted some hate mail too! ~WEG~

Winnie would never do such a thing to Piglet.

To Bloggers, of course, but never to Piglet.

The Angry Piper said...

I liked the turtle one best.

Piper meant to say he likes the one eyed trouser snake.

Toyi said...

Oh I loved the sermon one lol the others are funny too.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0