The Mastery of Polanski, and the Brilliance of Murk...

Friday, October 06, 2006

...So, its Friday night, the day is coming to an end. And I just wanted to share something random. I continuously like to return to this post from the Joey Polanski show, because, well, it causes me to laugh so hard i come close to an aneurysm. So, I'd like to share the post with you! And, I'd recommend visiting the Joey Polanski show to read the comments, because Murk solves the riddle with absolute brilliance. Thank you, come again.

The Post:

bbbbbbbbbb

Buddies,
Anyone no a cnvenient verb t convay th act of wagglin yer fingr upn down ovr yer lips t make like a babblin sound? Im ritin a pome, an I wanna xpress myself sucsinkly an stylishly.

Itd realy help if th verbs passt particippl coud ryme wit "hamhock", but Ill accept anything rite now. I mean it aint like th owl in th pome has t be perchd atop a hamhock specifickly. That WAS th potes eriginal vision, howevr.

Oh, yeah. One othr thing. If you was like tryin t tickl a girls fancy, woud you use a owl or a porpus? Cause if I end up 86in th hamhock I coud find myself suddnly blesst wit a staggrin measure o flexibility here.

* * * * *

Also, some of you may recall this post I put up about a week ago. It was about reliving old TV shows, and contained the intro to Misfits of Science. Well, I also put up a challenge. I asked all of you to help me remember the name of a show from the Mid 80's, live action, very Mad Max-ish, with trucks that transformed into a tank or a helicopter. Well, none of you were helpful, but if anyone remembers that show and were wondering what the hell it was, I have, after years of searching, found it!!!

The show was called the Highwayman
and it starred Sam J. Jones, also known for his role as Flash Gordon!

Now, if anyone can find me episodes of this show, I'll give you a shiny quarter!

2 comments:

Been trying to get Polanski to join here.

Hojo said...

I've been a reader of Polanski's "show" for quite some time, and I am almost willing to give a monetary sum to whoever can get him to join the WoW. I mean, the way he types is close to the way most people speak in my area, and he makes me feel right at home.

Please, Joey, join WoW.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0