Sweet, Sweet Sacrilege

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My thoughts tend to wander before I go to sleep. Sometimes these thoughts are so random that I have no explanation of their origins. For example, I was just about to dose off last night when I sat upright with my head filled with an idea for a movie that will mold the era. It will change lives. It will heal the sick. It will touch MC Hammer. What is it, you ask? Samuel L. Jackson in: Moses

Just imagine how well these two character fit together. I mean, think of all of the quotables that your high school-aged child will repeat ad nauseum:

"Watch this, b*tches, I'ma part the motherf*cking Red Sea!"
"What the f*ck?! That motherf*cking burning bush is talkin'!"
"F*ck you, Pharaoh, let my n***as go!"
"To the Promised Land, motherf*ckers!"
"Mmmm, this is some tasty manna."
"Gather round, motherf*ckers, I'm about to read some Commandments."
"Thou shalt not kill, or I'ma whoop you dumb motherf*ckers."

Sacreligious? Probably, but I have this theory that if I can make this movie good enough and donate most of the proceeds to a church of some sort God will be willing to cut me a deal. Also, it will get more kids interested in Bible stories. Who knows, if this thing kicks off I could start a series. Al Pacino as Jonah? Mel Gibson as the Good Samaritan? I like where this is goin'.

7 comments:

Sacha Cohen and Jesus

Christopher said...

NICE!!!! Sam Jack could even do sequels: Moses II, Still In The Muthafuckin' Desert.

Toyi said...

Why not a movie is always about acting, not believing... so

Believing is always very personal you know.

I am fucking sick of wandering in this fucking desert waiting to find this goddamn fucking promised fucking LAND.

Is that a Kahuna Manna?

Or Kathryn Maneheim as Toyi.

Toyi said...

she better do a good job okay!!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0