Notice

Monday, October 30, 2006

In light of recent events, I am imposing a one week ban on myself. My actions were reprehensible. I defamed the character of other posters, stole a classic one liner and made a few typos. I have no reasonable explanation of my actions. Rather than vote on it, I, as the second in charge around here, have decided to act quickly and decisively for the good of the WoW.

I hereby turn in my key, my golden trumpet and my derby until I have been through a sensitivity training course and sworn off the insults, the flip flopping and the bear baiting.

I wish you all well during the following week and I hope to return a better person (although fictional).

bennie goodman will take over for me in my absence. God save the Queen.

Murk

8 comments:

Hojo said...

The bennie is back!

For the glory of the British crown, I must say I am overjoyed.

Yeah, Hail Satan!

Toyi said...

are you a Masoquist Murk?

Tainted~Love said...

I must have missed something ....

Happy Halloween Everybody!!!!!

~wicked love~

helpful critic said...

We believe Murk was using a lyrical device known as 'Satire.'
We also believe many of the idiots here do not know how to recognize this device.

We conclude that, when you grow to a large enough group, you prove the fact that more than 50% of human beings are utterly stupid.

Toyi said...

^yeah and some also have experience few minutes of stupidity...Haven't you?

Hojo said...

I wish I had some boobies so I could flash bennie for being so damn awesome.

Piper can take care of that for you.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0