Oh I think its too late for me lol

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey check this out lol extra small sizes well why is this so funny to me? well I've always been a slim girl, most of my father's side family have extra high metabolism and so we tend to be skinny.
Acording to TV images, I had the Idea that US girls were very slim, yet in ES I had no trouble finding cloth of my size (short but) cause after all in CA you walk a lot and people tend to be within a reasonable size, just to tell you that the biggest bra in ES is a 38C despite the over sizes you find here in US.
Well then I was told that I was coming to US, I thought YEAH!!! That will end the short leg issue, because that was something I had to deal big time on ES, pants fits me but they are short..
I come here and by my surprice things were backwards, I had the biggest trouble ever finding my size, finally I walked into a GAP store and found jeans that fitted right (Including the long leg issue) I was like WOW YEAH BABY, the jeans cost me $40, oh I was devastated cause I made numbers and realized that with $40 I could eat an entire month in ES lol well I got home, my brother was with me, family says "so did you find jeans?" I said "yes well at least I have a butt that I am always proud of you know", my cousing pulls them out and laughs "AHAHAHAHAH size zero AHAHAHAH, the entire family laughs, I said well it'll have to do lol but I admit that I hated that only expensive stores had my size, I complitely hated it, few months later I come very happy and say eh eh I am not size Zero anymore lol my cousing ask so what size are you now? I said I am Size 1... he goes AHAHAH she went from size zero to size 1 AHAHAH, after few years I have gained some muscle playing soccer and I have gone up few more sizes... but I was just reading this article and I think.. uhm this is a little late for me, but yeah I mean WHO WILL FIT INTO THESE CLOTH, I mean? o-0

8 comments:

YPG said...

Finally, I feel fat.
Happy happy day! XD

The Angry Piper said...

I can't think of anything less attractive than a girl who could fit in one of these skeleton sizes.

Except Malach in assless chaps.

Toyi said...

ew ew don't remind me Malach in his Halloween custome ew ew

Hey, I am a big guy, in addition I lift.

Tainted~Love said...

I for sure couldn't get my ass in a size -0! Good for those who can I suppose.

Dr. Jen said...

I think stores should try to cater to bigger people instead of forcing people to stive to fit into double zero (buckshot). Noone should be that small. While I would love to fit into a significantly smaller size than I am in now, I think I would look like a freak if I wore a size 0.

Toyi said...

uhmm well it depends, I was a size zero and I didn't look like a freak, well yes I was praying to stay on my current hight cause if I grew up a bit taller than I would've look like one, if you have the right flesh on the right places, a size zero is not a bad thing at all... you get the looks...but I am also a fan of few more pounds the better.

الشهاب said...

شركة كشف تسربات بسيهات
شركة كشف تسربات بالظهران
شركة كشف تسربات بجدة
شركة كشف تسربات بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات بالاحساء

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0