Hey kids!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

You f*cking bore me.

First, everyone is complaining that their posts are buried.

Now, a few slow days and no one takes up the slack???

What they hell is wrong with you idiots?

Let me tell you what I think. I think most of your are sideline super wuss out amateurs who'd rather complain than pick up an axe and start chopping. There's only one cure for the static crybaby freaks I collectively refer to as 'you', and that's a good old fashioned carpet call out. By name.

Hobbs Von Wackamole. You suck. You ruin the blog with posts when we need none, and you abandon us when we actually need posts. You are a true nitwit. You'll be dead soon. I promise old man...

Angry Veteran. Um, hello? You ask us to create thoughtful posts and you put up a link to... online bubblewrap popping site??? Look, I might masterbate to that. There. I ruined it for everybody.

Angry Piper. Boo hoo. Poor you! Wake the f*ck up. You're worse than Hobbs and twice as dead, if your site is where I'm looking for a sign of life. Not even a blog post since I got sober? Dude, that was 19 days ago. Trust me, I've been counting.

Captain Space Flak PaperFarmer. ACTION! I said ACTION!!!! Jeez. It is so hard to find talent and people skills in the same talent set. You have both and still fail me! Put down the monster suction cup gun game and tippy type us a little action.

Shimmer Love. Jokes on Wednesday. Jokes on Wednesday. What are you, rainman? Hey, I hear Wopner's on in five minutes. How about mixing it up and giving us something more? No, don't stop the funny, make us O.D. on funny.

Hojo. Do you even post here anymore? I vote you least frequent poster since Nibbles (who is probably too high on cough syrup to type). Loser. LOSER!!!!

AngryMan. Thanks for wasting my five minute to send you the invite.

Malach... Naw, too easy. Plus everyone else insults you well enough.

Who did I miss?

Speak up and I'll get to you. I'll get you!!!! I'll get you all!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE WOW!!!!

*shoots his own foot*

15 comments:

The Angry Piper said...

You forgot Crumb. He's oddly facscinated by me for some reason.

Kinda creepy.

Christopher said...

Hey Crumb. YOU'RE DUMB!

People love bubble wrap. It's true.

And, in my defense, I've never asked anyone to put up a thoughtful post, hell, not even a good post, just not to spam the site with YouTube posts.

You also did not point out the increase in traffic over the past slow week.

Christopher said...

WHOA!!! Angry Veteran getting defensive!!! WHOA!!!

Less You Tube = increased traffic.

More fighting please.

Hojo said...

It's been a week, Murk. Neuticles deserve at least a week and a half to sink in. I'm working on something, but rushing me is not making progress.

Christopher said...

DO IT NOW, POOP DRAG QUEEN SISSY!!!

Hojo said...

If I mull it over a bit more, it could very well be a philosophical masterpiece.

If I post it now, it will feel incomplete and unfinished. You can't rush the creative process.

Toyi said...

Oh you missed me, eather way, I am bored too...and is the reason why I barely post I notice that there is something good to talk about, there are zero comments, then some one posts crap and there you go all the freaks posting lol well I feel like people has their ass backwards, or maybe I do either way who cares. uhm I guess I care sometimes, but who cares about that so...

Tainted~Love said...

Maybe I am ....a rainman! You got a problem ...punk? ~giggles~ Sorry to bore you ...to death Dr. Murk. I'll try harder to do the same! ~wicked love~

Tainted~Love said...

Oh yeah ...what about the other people that NEVER post ...anything!

Should we hang them? *WEG*

YPG said...

I exist here too...bitch.

Christopher said...

Is that all you got people?

YPG = You Pee Green

YPG said...

*Gasp!*

How did you come to know of my deep dark GREEN secret?!!

Christopher said...

You Tube.

Search for YPG Pees Green.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0