Happy Halloween, HAIL SATAN!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween WoWees!
There is a lot of internet talk about how Halloween is just a front to convert people to worshipping Satan. It's alot of hooey. I am not a Satanist, and I have celebrated Halloween since I was born. Halloween is about having fun, dressing up in costumes, and socializing with your neighborhood . . . maybe playing a trick or two. The conversion to Satanism to me is a strange thought . . .

Well Happy Halloween WoWess . . . a couple of Halloween vids for you.



And



Are you ready for some football?
As the Patriots sneak up on the rest of the league, Malach reiterates 2 bold predictions . . . The Pats will end the Colts undefeated streak next week, and if they are still undefeated, the Bears in four weeks.

I am Malach, and I give out rocks . . . rock cocaine.

9 comments:

Tainted~Love said...

Cocaine ...as if candy wasn't enough for the children!!! *giggles*

Not just cocain, Rock cocaine, addicts them faster, so they come back for more. Here Kiddies!

Yes, Happy Halloween to all you internet people.

Toyi said...

uhhh my home door has Duct tape with a big sign on it "Soory, No candy" well the light is turned off so, I just hope that people can see through their masks, I don't want no dead bodies at my entrance 1st thing in the morning.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

No candy? You're just asking for an egging.

Candy, yes, that is code for Oxycotin

Toyi said...

We survived YEAH!!!! you see Satan is not a threat for us, he had to take his party elsewhere eh eh

Survived Halloween? What the Hell does that mean?

Toyi said...

Oh Malach I am just being sarcastic... meaning no tricks...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0