I Want To Be .. ..

Friday, October 06, 2006

A Republican . . .
Some questions about the song in the first video in this post from yesterday, so I did some research. The song is I want to be a Republican by a group called Kinsey Sicks. They are "Americas Favorite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet" (or at least Dr. Murk's and Toyi's Favorite). Evidently they are really popular in San Fran (go fig) and I am sure, Pilaf, Angry Veteran, and Julia Wertz have had them over for dinner. They have even made an indie film based on the song that has won both Gay and Lesbian and Heterosexual film awards. You can even watch the trailer (man those are some muscular drag queens). And Piper, they have a lot in common with you.

Hey, Piper, Murks, CJ Owen, Spacefarmer, Hobbs, Kernsie, Otis, they gonna be at URI on the 11th. Wanna go? Piper can wear his skirt.

I am Malach, and I have dressed in drag before, and will in the future.

9 comments:

Only if I can go as Mrs. Dr. Murk.

Do you have a Kimono?

I have 9 of them.

Does it smell like apple pie?

YES

I'm so there!
it'll give me a chance to kick the pipers skirt wearing ass, too!

Christopher said...

Sooooo not going.

Dude you dress up as Murk, Hobbs dresses as Hobbs, I dress as Mr. RubberSuitman, Cap'n dress as a Cap'n and we whore out our internet stuff!

The Angry Piper said...

Yeah, I'll pass too. And I wouldn't recommend any of you go anywhere with Hobbs anyrime soon. Look up the term "collateral damage" and you'll know why.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0