A call to the WoWees!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Malach needs some help!
Most of you know, I have been remodeling Stool Sample Webcomics. I have gone a slightly different direction and am now hosting webcomics, art, animaiton, fiction, and music under the name Stool Sample. I have a brand name for the webcomics. I also have a brand name for the music section, RubberSuit Records, which I am in the process of redoing and adding 2 more bands. As for the art/fiction area, I am also redoing that section. Heres the issue. For the life of me, I cannot come up with a brand name I like for it. I am looking for suggestions. If you got one, post one here or e-mail me, maybe their will be a prize.

Some plugs.
Coming this week to Stool Sample (beyond the revamped and redesigned directories).

To Stool Sample Webcomics:
1. CRISIS! a new series from Palmer. To whet your appetites, I have post a exclusive interview over at my blog.
2. A new episode of Notched Blade.
3. And perhaps if I have some time the latest episode of Fat Bug. This is the longest Fatbug I have ever made about 35 panels (the next closest is only 25 panels). I should complete my latest website clients site tonight

To our Fiction Page:
1. A redesign into a new directory.
2. Hopefully the next installment of Lying . . .
3. A reprint of of all the Angry Piper's WoW accounts like this one (which I am going to eventually turn into a webcomic or flash animation).

RubberSuit Records:
1. A new directory
2. The addition of at least one new band.

As always, you got stuff you want me to host? E-mail me, I'd love to discuss it with you.. My site is getting more popular by the day, and I am finally doing 20K+ in bandwidth per month. I still got a lot of space and bandwidth to play with.

I am Malach and when Google offers to buy me . . . they will have to pay at least $500

1 comments:

A new Misc Debris Directory is up!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0