More Random Shiznit from the Mouth of Malach the Merciless

Friday, October 27, 2006

Sacha Cohen
Malach is a big fan of Sacha Cohen, from Ali G, to Bruno, to Borat, the man is consitenly funny, totally convincing in character, and intelligent. He can mutate himself endlessly, from Jean Girard in Talladega Nights to King Julien in Madagascar. I really cannot wait to see BORAT!

So, I was online looking at his stuff today (check out some of his YouTube vids), and found this freaky strange fact out. Simon Baron-Cohen one of the most famous Autism researchers in the world, is his first cousin. I have met Simon a couple of times, and cannot wait to see him again.

Some plugs.
Stool Sample is coming together. As you know our Reading Room is open and I have reprinted several of Angry Piper's WoW pieces in Tales of WoW. I have just finished redoing the Art Galleries page. Next I will be working on RubberSuit Records. Once again, you have webcomics, fiction, art, music or something like that you want to get hosted, contact me.

Also, I will be redesigning this site, and moving much of the stuff over at Hill - TV here. The hill is becoming Murk's personal site, and TOM, will become a site to host articles, podcasts and other things.

Also, I broke down and opened a Cafe Press account, more on that soon.

I am Malach arial acrobat

3 comments:

You should check out Borat's MySpace page. You will wet yourself.

Nice, gonna be a friend!

Toyi said...

Sacha Cohen, lol oh well I just got back from the kid's store and there is an eletric guitar that plays it lol I thought it was funny, but I realized also how much my niece and nephew love their guitarist aunt...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0