Malach says: READING IS AWESOME

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Reading is Fundamental (RIF).
Malach congregates a few forums, though he does not congregate the Do You Want My Bum forums like some of us do (yeah WoW gets a ton of links from there). Many of the forums Malach joins are congregated by the youth of the world, those in the 13 - 18 range. Malach also helps run a large forum where the average age is about 16. No I am not a child molester. Somethings that is regularly discussed in literature . . . I want to post some comments for a thread.

Reading is a waste of time.... Ive read 5 100+page books my whole life

I even think it's pretty much a waste of time. So boring and wastes so much time.For class assignments on books I just put down random stuff that comes to my mind. I pass English all the time without even reading.

lol same here, or i just read the back lol

I don't care about grammer?

This is just the tip of the iceburg but you get the point. This is entirely too common on some internet spaces I congregate. So my question becomes why? Now granted, some people don't like reading, that is fine. But there seems to be this group who thinks reading, grammar, fiction, etc, is useless. There are some who won't read anything unless it is electronically based. This attitude seems to get more and more prevalent. I assumed the stuff like Lemony Snikett and Harry Potter would revive reading in this country. I guess I was wrong. This is sad. Do you know what you miss when you don't read . . . or just watch the movie adaptation? The stories, the information . . .

As my man Flavor Flav said: READ A BOOK OR SUMPTIN'!

Deja WoW!
These next couple are for Murk.





I am Malach, and ate tacos for lunch.

15 comments:

You don't eat tacos, tacos eat you.

No I defintely ate them

I HEART THE BUM FORUMS. (or Bino's Boards as the cool kids call it.)

I LIKES TOO REED GOODS.

The Angry Piper said...

Reading is for losers.

Hojo said...

i wuz r3din dis b00k 4 sk00l and i 4skt da t3cher , 'why d0nt th3s b00kz hav ne numbrs in dem?"

i ddnt no t3chers wer al0wwed to drnk alkahl in sk00l...

Christopher said...

I fucked a book once. It was good.

YPG said...

I like reading. It is one of the best past times one can have.

Toyi said...

I read the instruction manuals when my stuff get broken or don't work...yeah reading is magic, cause after I read the manual... everything comes to life again wow

Anonymous said...

only cunts read this comment.

at least they are reading.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha
you read it
you're a cunt

Please be advised, he prefers to be referred to as a "cockpouch."

Toyi said...

eyes hurt sometimes!!!

Christopher said...

I wish I was a book so I could do me on the toilet.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0