THIS JUST IN!

Friday, September 22, 2006

And now a message from Rip Taylor:

My, whoa, ho, ho, ho, fe, fi, fo... FRIENDS!

I have to admit something. I wear a toupee. You knew that, didn't you? OH! HO! HO! HIYEA YOU DID! Actually, what I wanted to tell you is that I am helpful critic.

I called Cap'n Flak today (I know him personally because I went to school in Montreal with his Father wayyyy heyyy heyyy back) and he suggested that I fess up. UP! HUP! HUP! HO!

Anyway, that's it. Really. Look, I don't dance, folks! This is it! That's all.

I spank you for your time. HEYOH!

-Rip

6 comments:

I did Rip Taylor

NICE!

That's the same face Flak's father in law made at the wedding.

Actually, we eloped. But, hey, nice try, SMARTASS.

Christopher said...

Isn't that Mr. Tooserious anyways?

helpful critic said...

We agree, that does look like Tooserious, who is us, but not us.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0