Crazily, Crazily, Crazi - L -Y!

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Weekly Update.
I am no longer doing the weekly update. It takes too much time to do, and when thing happen like blogger screwing up, I need to spend another hour making it? I don't think so. It too bad this blog is as popular and well written as it is or I would just scrap the whole thing for Wordpress, which would automatically create catagories.

I am doing a few interesting song debates at my blog for the next couple of days, yesturdays was about Alanis Morrisette's song, Ironic. Today will probably about the Carly Simon classic, Your So Vain. Enjoy.

Also if you have not been reading Murk's world, and his updates about his journey into sobriety, you are missing some inspriring, scary, emotional stuff. Check it out.

Deja WoW, part the duece



This classic was done by Tom Lehrer perhaps the world's best political song spinner and a huge unfluence on the like of They Might Be Giants, Weird Al Yankovic, Weezer, Ween, and Tom Waits. The Dracula part used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid.



This bring back some memories. I am not sure why Morgan Freeman has a cast on his leg. These two videos just go to show why The Electric Company was perhaps the best kids show of all time, and all the barries they broke.

I am Malach and I am ironic.

7 comments:

Tainted~Love said...

Alanis Morrisette is awesome!

If by awesome you mean awful, I agree, I detest the woman and her music

Nada said...

Malach,

The newest version of Wordpress lets you import your files from Blogger.

Once you set up your Wordpress on your server, you log in as administrator then go the import tab, then follow the directions for Blogger

I haven't done it, (my blog started as wordpress), but it seems pretty straight forward. These are the steps they say to follow;


Log in to Blogger
The script will log into your Blogger account, change some settings so it can read your blog, and restore the original settings when it's done.

Here's what you do:

1. Back up your Blogger template.
2. Back up any other Blogger settings you might need later.
3. Log out of Blogger
4. Log in here with your Blogger username and password.
5. On the next screen, click one of your Blogger blogs.
6. Do not close this window or navigate away until the process is complete.

Malch,

Don't fret about the weekly updates, things will go just as well in their abscence.

But the amount of YouTube screens on this blog every day; damn. Is there anyway to make the YouTube posts justa regular link in text people can go to. The amount of "push down" these things cause is insane.

Really. I will have to play around with it and see what happens.

Tainted~Love said...

No I didn't mean awful Mal! But your intitled to your own opinion. *smiles*

Why I don't like Alanis. She is a hypocritical woman artist, who comes from a cheesy pop background, who hopped on to a particular sound. She never gave credit to the real women of this sound: Liz Phair, PJ Harvey, Ani Difranco, Bikini Kill, Huggy Bear, etc, who were LEAGUES more talented than her.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0