Be saved. Join the Landover Baptist Church.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Lord placed two types of people on this, His only planet that matters: (1) Those who critically analyze and evaluate all available information, making decisions, including those involving their belief systems, based on thought, facts and reason; and (2) Folks who have been blessedly spared such tedium -- fundamentalist Christians. Find out what God and Jesus (and those they authorized to speak for them) thought about the nosy, anal-retentive folks who fall into the former category by taking this quiz.

Brought to you by The Landover Baptist Church.



7 comments:

Yeah, I got bored with LBC about 4 years ago. Same jokes over and over.

Christopher said...

Funny. Those who need guidance joke. We all seem to joke too much. Where is the real solution?

Hojo said...

I am an Unsaved Moron. So sad is me.

I got a 5 out of 10. I am half saved

Toyi said...

oh man just wait let me do it lol it really didn't call my attention but I will do it, you know I don't like religious protocol too much

Toyi said...

oh stupid PC here at work, its blocking the poll, well not until I get home o-0

Toyi said...

I am 7 out of 10 lol

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0