Meet Your Figureheads

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

As Dr. Murk pointed out recently, many of the WoW's readers are, for the most part, anonymous strangers. Many of you reading this do not know the contributors and founders of this blog personally. In order to shed some light on the people who bring you the Wand of Wonder, over the next few days I will be posting some in-depth profiles on some of our most famous members.

Tonight, I will profile the WoW's grand poo-bah, Malach the Merciless. Profiles of The Angry Veteran, Dr. Robert J. Murk, and Dr. Mantodea are to follow soon, over the next week or so. If I do not profile you, do not be offended (you'll likely be grateful). It's probably because I don't know you well enough, or no one cares about you, or, like Toyi, you've already lived through enough crap and don't need any of mine. Or, in the case of Hobbs von Wackamole, it won't matter because you'll be dead soon, twitching and spasming uncontrollably and purging from every orifice as my fast-acting poisons do their work.

Oh, how satisfying it will be to finally be rid of you, old man.

Watch this space, Wowees. Tonight I bring you: Malach the Merciless, the True Hollywood Story.

8 comments:

As long as you don't bring up the cross dressing

YOU BETTER PROFILE ME, THE WORLD'S GREATEST ATTENTION WHORE!

Christopher said...

How about "meet My Finger" you gay troubador!

Piper, you skirt wearing ninny! You'll never catch me. When the great shift occurs, I'll have your skull as the crowning piece of my eternal throne!
No, not the throne I shall sit on in Judgement
the throne I shall piss in daily.

NICE ONE, HOBBS!!!!

Thank you, Captain!
That nancyboy is coming dangerously close to my wrath

Toyi said...

Oh Interesting, I am looking forward to see what you do.

Christopher said...

He does nothing. He has a clolostemu bag (spelling? I'm afraid to google search for the right spelling...)

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0