A short message

Monday, September 25, 2006

As most of you know, my adventures in sobriety begin this Friday. I've had a bad day today and it's Monday Night Football, and I am going to drink my usual pint (of brandy) while watching the game.

But I want you all to know that my bad day has been almost completely erased by the posts and the comments on today's blog. Capn... nice booke review. AV "I'm much funnier when I'm searching you for contriban." Classic. Malach, perfect mustard and ass kicking comment. Hojo, open your own Pizza place and call it "Ho-Jo's. Where Hos make pizza for Joes."

Everyone else, you're funny too.

Except for the helpful critic, who is not funny and we all know it;s Shimmer Love. Only someone as funny as her could be as non funny in her alter ego.

Bye and thanks for all the fish.

Murk

8 comments:

Hojo said...

Not a bad idea. I'll have a WoW Special, and I'm sure it won't be hard to kick a business off of a popular blog such as this.

Drink while you can, and enjoy the game.

The Angry Piper said...

I love you, Dr. Murk.

I lost a Goddamn tooth, that leave me with three.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, but I'm glad to hear we could cheer you up. I hope you were rooting for New Orleans.

And good luck come Friday.

helpful critic said...

we love you, despite your cruel words and poor spelling.

Toyi said...

wow have you missed me Murk????

Toyi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tainted~Love said...

I suppose since everyone else has confessed, I should too. But I'm just not like that! *giggles* Plus ...why the hell would I want to be the Helpful Critic ...there is no hope for any of you!!!! *smiles & sends my love~

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0