Okay, my confession...

Friday, September 22, 2006

I am bennie goodman.

For those of you who haven't heard the podcast yet, I am going into an alcohol recovery program next Friday. Okay, too dramatic. I'm going to see my Doctor and he and I are going to get me a plan and the proper treatment to quit drinking.

It turns out that bennie goodman is an alternate personality of mine. As I drink one of my final glasses of brandy this eve (they say not to try to stop on your own, because if you do, you might get stressed out and never show up for your appointment, or feel too overconfident and never show up for your appointmanet) anyways, I'm drinking this damn poison when I logged on as bennie goodman... it took me a full 2 minutes to realize that:

1. I was about to write a post that bennie goodman is the helpful critic (who knows if he is, even though he's me).

2. I had no clue how I knew his login password and why I was posyting as him.

3. I hate bennie goodman and he hates everything else, which is evry un-Murkish.

4. I've denied being bennie goodman so many times that I had to be him. It was only logical.

So, stay tuned to this blog and Murk's World and future podcasts for updates on my integration of bennie goodman into my true personality and my adventures into sobriety, a land which I hear has many treasures and poisonous snakes (imaginary).

I swear to you that this is my only other alter ego, unless bennie has been hiding stuff from me.

Oh, and I was Aunt Ginny, but that got too difficult to maintain. Contact me at hex2323@yahoo.com if you want to take over as her.

And I am the writer Elias I Dolon. I'm keeping that name for when I get published.

Oh, and I'm responsible for about 1/3 of the anon posts and harrassing emails you receive.

AND, the character Dirk Diggler from Boogie Nights was based on me.

AND although I don't wear women's clothing, the Angry Piper is not the only cross dresser in our vast blogging community.

I feel better now.

4 comments:

Christopher said...

I've got a week before I go for it. I'll be pissed if bennie screws it up.

But seriously, thanks, man. I don't know you from Al Gore, but you just went up 5 notches in my opinion.

You were already doing well. Did you hear the podcast? I plugged ya like 6 times! CRUMB ROCKS!

I love bennie he is the best part of Murk.

I would never eat of of my poultry, they are like my kids

Christopher said...

Okay, how come you had 4 kids, and then one night after serving "sweet little pumpkin soufle", you only had two?

If you eat your own kids, you;d definitely eat your cock.

As Bob Sagat says, "There was like shit hemmoraging everywhere."

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0