Saturdays are made for Malach WoW posts . . .

Saturday, September 30, 2006

You get the first annoucement.
Even before my blog, don't you feel lucky? Stool Sample Webcomics, will know be expanded and known as Stool Sample (same web adress). We specialize in Webcomics (Stool Sample Webcomics), hosted art galleries and writing, and music (RubberSuit Records). I have just finished the first page of a major website overhaul. Stool Sample Webcomics is now located here, with a new main page. Hopefully this is a bit easier navigate. My next step is to redo the Misc Debris page, which will only contain weird one shots, and art from our webcomics artists. I will then make a new section, RubberSuit Records. There we will be hosting music, and bands, even stuff beyond Crap Vacuum. I actually have 2 bands waiting in the wings. And finally, I am redoing our fiction and art galleries page (anyone got a good name for this?). Our guest art gallery is getting pretty big.

We are definitely focusing on submissions, I need to also redo this page, but this is our submission policy. I am also waiting for several promised new webcomics (hint, hint). While Stool Sample will focus mainly on Music, Writing, Art, and Webcomics, murk and I have decided to use Third Option to focus on videos, podcasts, music, and writing also. All of the stuff, beyond Murk's personal stuff will be moving from The Hill to TOM or Stool Sample. RubberSuit Studios will remain the host for Stool Sample, but will be my official art/website business (which by the way, at the rate I am going will be doing that exclusively as a job in three years). There will be some other changes, some new stuff too. So stay tuned.

Deja WoW.
Beside the Angry Veteran, everyone is loving Deja WoW. My kids can't stop singing The Electric Company stuff and I told them I would get them some DVD's. Here is a Angry Piper request . . . your gonna love 'em.



And a Malach find that made him wet his bikini underwear.



Malach man, Malach man, most incredible Malach man!

1 comments:

Toyi said...

la la la la la la ....

cool!!!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0