Sorry about the double post, forgot a few important things.

Friday, September 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOYI!
Toyi is something like 45 today.

"Help" out one of Malach's Internet Friends.
Tedszee, the brain behind 8 1/2 by Eleven, whose webcomic was so memorably killed in Fat Bug 1.3 (warning mature content in link), and who in turn ripped Fat Bug. Is holding a contest of sorts. Punchline 3. The basic concepts is to go to his forum, and leave a phrase, which he will use as a punchline in an upcoming comic. Here's a link to the contest and where you can leave the phrase. Methinks Tedszee needs some WoW help with this.

Video posts.
There have been, a small number, 1 - 2, of the number of video post on this blog. There is a reason behind. Video post lead to a ton of search hits. We have had a number of search hits in the past month for all our videos, especially the hardcore wrestling and Steve Irwin ones. I am sorry if they bug some of you, and yes the Cindy Salsa was gross, but it was enjoyed as a joke by many of the readers here.

Now I am not encouraging excessing video posts, and I don't think there are any video posts here except for a couple that don't back up the post or illustrate a point. As for just putting in the links for that, I would prefer the video on the page, so I don't have several browser open at once, going back and forth. I am sorry if this bothers some of our contributers, but I see no real benefit to going links only.

I am Malach and I have this strange infection on my leg from a cut from a pricker branch and it is really itchy.

3 comments:

Tainted~Love said...

Wishing you a very happy Birthday Toyi!

Toyi said...

OMG 45????? lol

Christopher said...

Happy Happy!!!!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0