Read This

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am Dr. Robert J. Murk.

You may know me from my blog, my websites and my podcasts.

I wear a hat.

I have a sweet goatee.

I love arguing with people and making fun of other people's problems.

But what you don't know is that I love to cook food.

Here is my recipe for the best burgers in the world:

Ingredients:

2 lbs of ground beef
2 medium carrots
1 large red onion
Worchestire sauce
wax paper

Use a food proccessor to finely chop the onion and carrots. Mix in a big ass bowl with ground beef. Lay beef mixture out on a big ass piece of wax paper. Flatten until about a 1 and 1/2 inch think slab. Use a butter knife to cut into equal portions, however big you like them. Stack them with a piece of wax paper between.

Important: FREEZE OVERNIGHT!!!

Defrost until able to seperate. Do not thaw completely.

Set grille to high. Grille burgers 4-8 minutes per side depending on your taste and size of patties. Add Worchestire sause liberally, but only on the first flip.

My advice, cook em until the bleed on both sides but are getting firm to the touch.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Christopher said...

Looks like I filled in THAT hole in the ground!

Christopher said...

Finely chopped carrots. Adds moisture, a nice texture and absorbs beefy flavour when frozen in the patties.

What about the block of cheese on the inside?

Dr. Jen said...

You can cook me a burger anytime doc.

Toyi said...

Oh I love home made burgers yumi.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but can you stab a hole in a quarter?

Yes, but can you stab a hole in a quarter?

I can with my genitalia

Toyi said...

^ How come your wife survived then?

Hojo said...

"Until they bleed on both sides but are getting firm to the touch"

Funny, because that's exactly how you can tell when I'M getting ready.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0