The general's battle: Choas

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Now, this is to look at the 2 generals in this army we call the bucko's.
I of course mean Hojo and I. Now, we will get to the stuff:

Hojo's pro-list:
2nd only to Hobbs in the conspiracy theory department.
Has seemed to have no enemies.
Was appointed to general recently, about (2?) months ago.
Has been in the army for much longer, about (7?) months.


Now for my EGO to be released:
Wiki-bomb creator
Part of Army for 1.5 years
General for 1 year
Alot of enemies as it seems


I'll let the rest of you attack at or cons. I hope Hojo will do the same, but show the respect not to list the cons, unless he so desires.

Post you comments and if you have a rather big comment, make it into a post. It would be great for this to be a semi-event.
I for one have no problem with Hojo, I think of him as a friend,but Malach sparked me with an idea. And if your going to be bias, please express the hate. Make us want to cry from your cruel words. Till next time.....

9 comments:

There is not a ring that could contain the two of you. That battle that would ensue would swallow up the universe.

Hojo said...

You callin' me fat, Malach?

Bring on the cons. I can take 'em.

I really do have no enemies. I have even earned the love of bennie, which is somewhat difficult. I pride myself on friendliness and likability.

Army? General? Waddafook? Am I part of some weird organization that I don't know about?

This is pretty cool, though I'm not sure exactly what sparked such an event.

Choas_Dragoon said...

Wow, I thought hojo was in the cirlce. And yes, your in the "organization". Murk appointed you awhile back.

helpful critic said...

we think you have better things to do than blathering about a pretend army. you are 15. general of nothing. we have decided. you need a girlfriend.

Choas_Dragoon said...

I can so spell. That post was spell checked. And I don't have an ego. I was saying that as a joke.

H.C. :
Your an idiot. We have decided. I hate Spacfarmer even more than ever. I will hit you with a pipe.

Christopher said...

Hojo was appointed vice president. Choas was promoted to general. No conflict of interest.

SpaceFarmer is not the Helpful Critic, The Anrgy Piper is.

Choas_Dragoon said...

I still hate spacefarmer.

And I have a reason for my name. I will write a wiki on it.

Hojo said...

Does this mean I win?

Christopher said...

We all win because I won and I pass on the victory to you!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0