Hojo's Act of Contrition

Friday, September 22, 2006

I have always stayed in the shadows on this blog, allowing the more colorful characters to take the spotlight. I haven't let that affect what I do and do not post, but my interaction with the members has been formal at best.

The thing is, I don't act like a big jerk in the comments because I have this weird dislike of people associating bad thoughts and ill will to my "name."

WoWees, I am Helpful Critic. I made the name so I can act like a complete crotchmunch to people without them hating me. I am sorry, WoWees, how many Hail Mary's must I say?

5 comments:

You commie bastard!

Another pretender to my throne.

Christopher said...

I liked Hojo better bofore this...

He made Baby Jesus cry.

Hojo said...

At the time, how was I supposed to know he would be offended by a "Your dad" joke?

You all lie, Crumbface is the Helpful Critic

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0