You Was InVayshun

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Well, if any of you read my blog, if you don't then you're a fucking tard, then you all know that I love Invasion. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that ABC is going to renew the best that they have on, despite my constant efforts to save it. Fortunately, the CW (which does not as yet have a website, brilliant move, fuck-jobs!) may pick it up for next season. THAT WOULD BE FUCKING SWEET! I'm not asking for seven years, or even five years, I just want the show to have closure. Doesn't it suck when a good show doesn't get a chance to close out properly?
Regardless of what happens with the show, the season finale is going to be next Wed on ABC at 10pm, so you better fucking watch it, lest I unleash my wrath on you, you fucking bi-atches.
Oh, and the person who figures out what I am referencing in the post's title gets 1000 cool points.

4 comments:

Never seen , honestly I don't think I watch anything on ABC, NBC, CBS except occasionally news.

If it makes you feel any better, they just released "The Facts of Life" on DVD.

Christopher said...

U S Invasion

Pay up, ass tickle.

AngryMan said...

Malach:
You should check this out, it's a good show. There are times when you know you are watching a first season, but it's been a very entertaining show and worth the watch.
AngryVeteran:
What would make me feel better is shooting an angry veteran in between the eyes.
Murk:
You are incorrect, but I have to admit that was a good guess. You get 57 cool points for the effort.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0