I'm a little high

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 ......so thats why I made this post.

Who dances the greats like the funky chicken and the makarena(sp?) these days?
I'll tell you. Everyone does.
May 27th, may ball, the Dj is playing "we will rock you" and my friends and I are dancing the funky chicken.

DON'T DENY IT!!!!
I know you do it too. o_O
You lock the rooms, strip naked and dance in front of the mirror. Perfecting each movment to a point of infinite grace!

Time to confess!
I know you danced the makarena(sp?) with your Aunt Martha last new year!

I HAVE ESP!
BOW DONT TO ME MERE MORTALS!
(or else Tom Cruise will get you!)

10 comments:

Hojo said...

My family reunions consist of:
a. Drinking

b. A drunken "embarassing story about x" contest

c. A drunken master boxing tournament

d. A riot (The Berlin Wall was our most prominent family moment. Go Germans!)

e. Putting on genie pants and dancing like MC Hammer.

So, yeah, YPG is right.

Toyi said...

well of course we dance the Makarena and stuff, spanish even dance the "doggy style" (which I personally think is too far for a dance, but it'll have to do lol)

YPG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
YPG said...

I knew it!
Now bring on the rest of the confessions!

(Down boy, Tommy down)

DANCE THE MORONIC DANCES! DANCE!
*WHIPS PASSER-BY PEOPLE*

I don't do fads, I dance the Malach way!

Dance Magic Dance
Jump Magic Jump
Put that magic spell on my
smack that baby, make him breath!

Ohh what a feeling, when were dancing on the ceiling

The Angry Piper said...

At Malch's wedding, everyone danced to the "Rollercoaster of Love" song.

I was one.

Toyi said...

^ what about "ONE" Metallica?

Christopher said...

I do that stupid dance from The Adams Family movie. And I make my cat do aerobics.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0