Rules for Use

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

So at the PiMP party.
Myself and Kernsie decided to scan a $20.00 bill into my computer and then print a few of them as play money. Well shock and surprise! The only program that would let me open the image was MSPaint. When trying to open from say Paint Shop Pro, this message sprung up:

This application does not support the unauthorized
processing of banknote images.
For information, select the iformation button
below for Internet-based information on restrictions for
copying and distributing banknote images or go to


So, I hit the button and went here.

BORING! More shit for my FBI file. So, then I decided, well I will just print the sucker and cut 'em out. NO WAY. The printer spits out a black page with only this:



Damn, what kind of goblins has Dubya put in our money (Yeah I just gonna blame this all on Dubya, why not). So then, I follow the links put up to the secret service website, and find out I CAN print one sided money, I also tried to see if I was on their list somewhere for threatening to kill the president in my own blog. Just out of shit's and giggles, let see if it will load up here, and how fast we are asked to take it down.




Ahh Success . . . Take that you bastards!

I am Malach can someone bail me out of jail?

5 comments:

Christopher said...

Dude, fucked up. WAY FUCKED UP!

When the government controls who can counterfiet money (namely, just them), they cross the line.

Well, there goes my scheme to get rich by using this rented Kyocera Mita copy machine to rifle out some twenties...

Anonymous said...

We had a good time trying to figure it out.
It just wouldn't let us do it darn it!!!
It was a great plan… it’s not like we we’re going to actually use it !!!!
Gesssh
It was just for the hoooo’s at the party..

I do wonder how people out there do it?? Geeks…

Oh how i love the federal government..

Toyi said...

out of jail? no way you will be fine there, I just pity you because you will not have access to your wife.

I don't have access to my wife anyway.

And Kernsie, I sent you a invite, sign up!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0