Ram that down your gulley hole Spacefarmer!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Spacefarmer is the Master at finding weird random pictures.
Those who follow my blog know I occasional post "Spacefarmer's best pics of the week". I don't think anyone will ever beat "Van Damme Dancing" (that pic has actually inspired a long 4 page dancing thread at TCG) . Well I win the day mofo!

And also, I figured Hojo might like some images of the Motherland. While your at it, open this link in a new window, and witness how well the music matches. Play it Hitler! I wonder if I can find a Nazi Banjo on EBay. I am so ON BALLS right now!

I am Malach and who wants to go with me to the SS Hoedown!

7 comments:

Toyi said...

hehehe that is funny!!

Hojo said...

I've always liked that song, but now it has even MORE meaning.

Hey, I'll be your Johnny on the spot!

AngryMan said...

Sorry, but I'm an SA man all the way!

The brown really would bring out your eyes.

Yeah, the Nazi's did have ass ugly uniforms

AngryMan said...

Maybe their uniforms were ugly, but the got results, damnitt!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0