Thank You, Stephen Colbert

Wednesday, May 03, 2006


I think the Daily Show with Jon Stewart used to be funnier, and I've never been a big fan of the Colbert Report. However, I am sorry I missed the White House correspondents dinner broadcast on C-SPAN. Stephen Colbert, you have a set of brass balls.

In case you missed it; Colbert took shot after shot at Bush while standing mere feet away from him. The first link has a link to the video and to a transcript. Beautiful.

If you appreciate good satire, take a look here.

If you don't like good satire, take a look here.

9 comments:

The Angry Piper said...

Everyone's favorite crusty octogenrian, Hobbs von Wackamole, posted all the videos at his blog, too. I was gonna do a post on this, AV, but you beat me to it.

I agree. Thank God for Stephen Colbert.

Toyi said...

^ Oh I thank God for everything, yet I really don't know who this guy is...lol

AP,

Ah, I should have realized that Hobbs would have this stuff posted. I was thinking of copying and pasting the transcript right here, but then we'd upset the blog administrator and you know what a big crybaby he can be.

Toyi,

The links; use the links Toyi...

Fun trivia fact, Stephen Colbert is the voice of both Phil Ken Sebbin and Reducto on "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Large". That is why Malach likes him, HAHA!

Toyi said...

well I red the links, but generally I was looking for something like Malach last post, thanks!!

Christopher said...

I'm not the blog administrator. I am a crybaby, but that's just because the Veteran left me for San Fran

Dr. Murk purports not to be the blog administrator, but that is only because he prefers the title "Blog Dominator."

Don't cry, sweet Murk, we'll always have our memories. (*camera pans to Navy S.E.A.L.'s playing on VCR*)

Or there is always, Slithis.

AngryMan said...

If you all like Colbert, you should buy Strangers With Candy on DVD. It's by far his best work ever.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0