Works of Genius..

Monday, May 01, 2006

...Every once in a while, as you wander the earth, searching, learning, you discover something. Something special. Something shining out at you, like a diamond in a stream. Something that calls to you, and lets you know that it is all worthwhile, that things will be ok. Something that changes you, and you know you've been changed. I found one of those diamonds, and I wanted to share it with you.
Thus, I bring you...

Miss Monster



Terrorizing Catholic School Children

3 comments:

WoW, this give me an idea, but I would get SO FIRED!

Toyi said...

I was checking yesterday that 911 movie, I believe I picked the wrong one, cause what I got was about how wonderfull image the president showed.
Well I really don't want to be a judge in what people do, but I believe a great person starts when they admit they were wrong in a decision...
That is the 1st sign of a humble heart.

Toyi said...

OMG I added this post to the wrong blogg lol

Classic!!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0