My Time

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My time is limited, so I will make this brief. The death of SpaceFarmer has left me with 50 tanks of helium and no balloons. As such, I have fallen into the natural quagmire of anarchy. As such, I have no recorse but to re-establish order by instituting a totalitarian regime in my own mind. For this day forward, Dr. Robert J. Murk will be redirecting his entire force of will to creating a new and vibrant place for idiots like you to get to know him.

This place will be called Hill TV. No no! Not the old, drab Hill TV. A shiny, happy place.

You have two weeks.

4 comments:

I AM FUGGIN' SCARED!

AngryMan said...

Is this anything like 24? I mean, who is working for Wikipedia? Who is Jack Bauer? Who runs CTU? Who is David Palmer? Who is Wikipedia?

Toyi said...

Who who who who who are you???

AngryMan said...

You're the theme song from CSI. I'm, uh, well, I don't know. I think that I would have to be one of the guys who runs CTU, but I don't die like most of 'em end up doing.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0