WOW, WoW!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

So, I think this will stay.
Someone put WoW in Wikipedia, it has been up for about 2 weeks, I have made a few minor edits to it, and it seems to be passing Wiki standards, and is not up for a VfD. Tommorrow, I am going to make some longer and more detailed edits, and begin slowly linking the associated blogs and websites of WoW to it. Might be the start of something big. Feel free to do some editing, just stay within the wikirules, and don't get cute, I want to use this as a cornerstone for a wikiinvasion. BTW, whomever put it up (cadymuffman), thanks and introduce yourself, and take a bow. You want to join WoW as a contributer if you already haven't? Email me.

Also, check out the latest JesusMan! Episode 4.6 (Yes, I am a shameless self promoter).

I am Malach and pat yourselves on the back.

3 comments:

Hojo said...

You're welcome.

All Hail Hojo!

Hojo said...

Yes...hail...

I made that a couple of days after WoW started. I was never interested in actually having an account, so I picked the first name that came to mind (I think it had something to do with The Colbert Report) and decided to make it. I was going to tell you, but I figured it would be removed in a day or two and you are an enemy of Wiki anyway. In fact, I hadn't looked at until this post.

I made it pretty bare-bones in hopes that you'd edit the hell out of it and use your magic to make it awesome, which I see now that you have done.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0