Quick Note

Monday, May 29, 2006

Just in case Dr. Mantodea and Angry Veteran don't see my responses on the comments section. I am not the type of guys to post and not put my signature on it. It appears I've become such a nuisance that I am blamed for everything.

No, I'm not banning anyone and never would. Angry Vet, you're walking a tight line saying I sit around and drink beer all day... It's Brandy, get it right. Mantoad, don't talk about Mrs Dr. Murk's sex life unless you've got the $200 cash.

Now, go on about your business and let me revamp Hill TV in peace.

Perhaps it was, say, some homeless guy with a laptop that posted that crap.

Oh, and if idiots like that bother you so much, maybe you shouldn't bait them. You both sound awfully upset about the whole thing.

If I have issues with what you post here, I'll respond with my sig. Trust me. Or, if you prefer, I'll just delete your posts and comments.

Now quit dragging my prestine name through the mud.

2 comments:

Dr. Murk will make your mom salivate!

Dr. Mantodea said...

Alright, Dr. Murk. if that IS your real name, I mean...

I think we will need to test you. Give us some of your blood so we can stick a hot wire in it.

If it squeals and jumps out of the tube and runs across the floor. Then we know it's really you.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0