WikiWoW

Monday, May 08, 2006

Update.
As many of you have read in this post, WoW is now in Wikipedia. Well Malach spruced up the article today, by adding a contributers section, take a look. I also might add another part to the article later. Here's what I need you all to do. Look at your entry, and adjust it. If there is outright wrong info, adjust it, or if you are not comfortable adjusting it, email me. If I have put in info, you are not confortable with sharing (Wikipedia is like the 8th most popular site in the web), feel free to fix that or contact me. Keep this in mind though. I want the entries to show how different we all are, but do not put a biography there. Also you might notice a lot of red links. This will allow Wikieditors to add articles about those red links, so that would be a better place to post a biography. Feel free to do that, but let's not do too much to get the WikiNazi's after us. I am hoping over the course of the next quarter year, most of those red links will lead to articles.

Also, if you want to join this blog, feel free to contact myself or Dr. Murk.

I am Malach and we need to come up with a cute nickname for WoW contibuters.

8 comments:

Toyi said...

oh no I am under Murk dominion lol
Now Murk can understand better why God never ended humanity after all, he loves me too much for that, but I believe one day he will drop the bomb on me lol

Ummm, what the hell does this have to do with this post?

Toyi said...

eh eh eh eh I just saw his name there and I got inspired lol that is it lol

Toyi said...

oh wow I saw that El Salvador info, well some things are wrong but 80% is right lol the 21,000 sq km anymore, since early 90's is about 16,000 sq km after ES lost territorial battle against Honduras, actually the land really was Honduras' land but ES troops took it in the famous called "soccer war".

YPG said...

WTF?
Contributers:-
YPG: a young Indian living in Pakistan.

huh? last time i checked i was still an Indian resident.

who writes this stuff?

Oh yeah didn't we forget to mention that malach is also a wiki hater?
lol

I had you confused with someone else, I might add the wikihate part.

Rid yourself of the Wiki hate, you self loathing Wiki poster.

Toyi said...

oh stop bugging him, I believe he is just taking advantage of Wiki the same way we take advantage of credit cards lol

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0