Words that are not used enough

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Your mission, start using these words in everday coversation, there will be a test.

Floozy
Hussy
Moxie
The Bee's Knees
Mackadocious
Fignuts!
Fly
ON BALLS!
Gasface
Bamboozle
Apothecary
Propensity

That is enough for today.

One other thing.
So they are doing some "road construction" on my dead end street which consists of redoing the sidewalk in front of my house, and two other houses. My question, why? It is not as if the side walk were even worn. And why three houses? Perhaps a vane attempt to please Malach?

I am Malach, English teacher.

9 comments:

This assignment is ON BALLS. I'm on it! HELL YEAH!

Toyi said...

oh you stole my word...

Which word?

The Bird.

The Bird is THE WORD.

have you heard?

LOLZ

Toyi said...

oh that was for Cap malach, I was just too lazy to go read all the concepts so...

The Angry Piper said...

Malach gets the GASFACE!!!


Ablllplplplplplllllllllllllllll!!!!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0