My Catholic 1st communion

Monday, August 14, 2006

Well well, yesterday I sat with family to talk about random things, so I came out with that "Special" Catholic 1st Communion, how this worked .. I had to memorize the Capital sins and Sacraments and all the writen specified prayers oh and I did all that.
I was 8 years old and I remember that 1 hour before the event I had to come to the priest and tell him my sins, eh eh well I approached to the priest and to be honest with you I had no Idea what sins I had made besides lying to dad, I wasn't aware of "What a sin was at all" besides what dad had ever told me that he didn't like me to do.
I just found interesting that whole picture, I remember the priest getting mad at me cause I wasn't rushing in the confesion, but hello I was 8 years old and I varely knew what my name was, I had little conscience about anything in life, but now I think, how can you commit to something you have zero or no conscience of at age 8?

10 comments:

How about murder . .

Anonymous said...

I WILL NOT DIE FOR YOUR SINS.

Anonymous said...

I WILL NOT DIE FOR YOUR SINS.

Toyi said...

well Hello... I know what it is and better than some people at age 8, cause I was in the middle of a war, but lets pick "Lust" what is the idea of Lust at age 8?

Josie & The Pussycats.

Toyi said...

^ that is hilarious lol

The Angry Piper said...

Hey Toyi...you should do a serious post about what it was like in ES when you were a kid.
Unless, of course, you don't talk about it, which is understandable.

But none of us have life experience like that. Except for the Angry Veteran, and he can't talk about it lest he face court martial. Not that anyone would verify his story. No one knows him.

He is a shadow.

Anonymous said...

i am katholic to big extreme and i love my brothers and sisters.

Toyi said...

Talk about my war experience in ES you mean? AP

Toyi said...

I speak with Malach about it a bit, but this will take me time to write, no I don't mind, past is buried and I mean buried not as a bad memory but like something that was part of life, when I say i need Malach I mean that I would like him to piece the stuff together with better grammar and maybe few pics, I will have to post various posts cause a life is too long...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Wand of Wonder 2.0